Stewart Surveys is a multidisciplinary practice offering a full range of Landscape Architecture services to northwest NSW.
Our strength in the field is derived from Kathryn Yigman our registered Landscape Architect who has a Masters of Environmental Management and more than 10 year’s experience in the field. Kathryn has been involved in a number of award winning projects in Sydney giving her a good grounding in the field. Her experience brings to our office a capability to deliver highly detailed, sustainable, easy care landscapes which suit the soil types, water and resource availability. Kathryn was the winner of the 2009 Namoi CMA sustainable garden competition.
Our Landscape Architecture services including;
- Master & Strategic Planning
- Streetscape Design and Documentation
- Parkland Design and Documentation
- Playground Design and Documentation
- Plan of Management
- Public Design Manuals and Materials Palettes
- Subdivision Design and Landscaping
- Landscape packages for schools, aged care facilities, corporations, childcare centres and a range of clients.
- Landscape rehabilitation